Seeing as we have just reached our 100th post, this feels like the appropriate time to reflect over the past few years and see what has been of interest to our readers. Here is a list of our 10 most popular posts:
- The Pious “Drunkard” and “Fornicator”
- ISIS and The End of Times
- Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad’s Book Recommendations
- How Watching Pornography Changes The Brain
- The Secrets of Surah al-Kahf
- The Seventy-Seven Branches of Faith—Imam al-Bayhaqi [d.458 AH]
- “Who is God? What is God”—The response of Imam ‘Ali bin Abi Talib
- RIP: What does it actually mean and is it a suitable statement—theologically—to use on the occasion of a death?
- Shaykh Ibrahim Osi-Efa’s Book Recommendations
- The Damage of Pseudo-Scholars in our Times—Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud
One thought on “Most Popular Pearls on Splendid Pearls”
I came across this by chance after having and interesting discussion with someone on facebook and definitely liked the number one post. This really stood out and how people are quick to judge without having any idea about an individual.